Ahuja International School is a place which has been built to cater the needs of a child at different age levels. It is a place where every child would love to spend his/ her time. The school building is spread out in 4 acres of land which will have airy classroom, huge library along with a hi-tech computer and other laboratories. Not only this the school will have a Music, Art, Maths and S.Std lab in which children will express their creativity, not only in scholastic but the school emphasizes on Co-scholastic areas a huge playground with Cricket ground, Badminton court, Skating and Swimming pool which also be provided to the students.
The aim of the school is to provide the students of Unnao and nearby the kind of opportunity available to children in cosmopolitan cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkota and Chennai blending modernity and tradition.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.”
Keeping this motto in mind teaching through smart Boards and has become an integral part of the curriculum where the teacher and the taught go hand in hand. The school has an excellent faculty. All the teachers have requisite academic qualification the faculty members have a vision to succeed and driven by values which they cherish and impart to their students. Within 5 years the school will reach to Senior Secondary level. The Pre-primary wing of AIS i.e. Happy Faces Pre-School has very successfully completed its 3 years. The all round development of the child based on new trends in education worldwide will be the aim of the institution and it will be a dream fulfilled to be able to nurture children and empower them to become academically brilliant, responsible and technologically savy citizens of the country
“Children learn when they want to
Not when they have to."
- The child has to report on the very first day at the beginning of the session, otherwise his name will be struck off and re-admission fee will be charged for re-enrollment.
- In case the student stops attending the school without any information to the school authorities, his/her name will be struck off the rolls, 15 days after he/ she stops attending the school.
- Every student must were his/her I-card& carry his/her School diary every day.
- Students should arrive at the school before the bell rings.
- The morning bell before a class or assembly is the signal for all to go to assembly or their respective classrooms.
- Changing classroom between periods should be done silently and in orderly manner.
- All boys (except Sikhs) must trim hair short, regularly. Girls must tie up their hair neatly.
- Care must be taken of all school property. No student will damage any school furniture: write or draw any thing on the walls. All should be reported at once to the class teacher. Recovery for any damage will be made from the concerned student.
- No books (other than text books or library books) approved magazines. CD/ cassette or paper should be brought to school).
- Lending or borrowing of money or their articles is strictly prohibited.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches, pen, items of jewellery etc.)
Aims and Objectives of the School
As the school motto says ‘Let’s dispel the darkness’ so, our prime effort is to ignite the young minds with such an aura that they may work for a society which is free from illiteracy, casteism treachery and many others negative traits.
Education both influences and reflects the values of our society, and the kind of society we want to be. It is therefore important to recognize a set of common aims, values and purposes that underpin the curriculum and the work of schools.
We focus on three aims more importantly.
- Successful learners who enjoy learning make progress and achieve.
- Confident individuals who enjoy learning make progress and achieve.
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
I strongly believe life is a bouquet of flowers and education is what adds fragrance to it. The edifice of education must be built on the principles of honesty and true commitment to one’s goal in life.
My personal experience has convinced me that in their abilities our students are second to none in the world. They should therefore, consider the sky as their limit for personal as well as national advancement. For that is the only way to revive ancient India’s glorious achievements in most branches of human life and knowledge.
I am extremely thankful to all the parents and guardians who have shown their faith in me. It is this faith that has motivated me to take this mammoth task in hand. It is like a dream come true to see a pre-primary school changing into a senior secondary level.
May god bless our students, teachers and all the staff of our institution for their dedication and hard work. I conclude with a short prayer
“God give us strength,
Courage and zeal
So that our school reaches
The pinnacle of glory
And sustains it too”.
Welcome to Ahuja International School. We hope that the parents and prospective pupils will find our school a welcoming environment.
We appreciate that selecting the right institution for your child is an all important foundation for lifelong success. Our school commits to provide a first class, liberal education where pupils achieve their full potential and show consideration for others.
We take seriously our obligation to prepare young people to take their place in an evolving world where not only results but also character and personal integrity matter. Our aim is to stimulate in our students a love of learning and a thirst for achievement in all its forms.
We at AIS also believe in supporting the student’s social and emotional development. We are proud of the harmonious relationships and mutual respect between students and the staff. Our comprehensive transition and induction programmes enable students to settle in quickly and help them to feel safe and secure.
We look forward to working with you and your child. We also welcome your suggestions and visits to see our school in a shape where every child would love to come……….